Timeshare scams are an unfortunate reality but you will find that there are easy ways to avoid timeshare scams in Mexico so that you can successfully purchase genuine properties for a fraction of the price.
Buying a timeshare directly from Garza Blanca Residence Club during one of their presentations on site is the easiest way to avoid a timeshare scam and be sure that you are purchasing a legitimate product. Scams associated with Garza Blanca are not the result of dealing with Garza Blanca Residence Club but from buying from or selling to resale companies who claim to be able to sell your timeshare at great prices or to sell you one at a huge discount. These scams appear too good to be true because they are … too good to be true.
When you deal with Garza Blanca Residence Club you can be sure that you are getting the real deal. This timeshare and fractional ownership developer has nearly 30 years in the business and is completely legitimate. In fact, reputable companies like Garza Blanca Residence Club have worked hard to survive the bad press generated by resale scams and other timeshare scams that affect the reputation of the industry. In order to counteract this tendency, Garza Blanca’s rules of conduct and sales tactics are of a high standard, working on the premise that this stunning resort will sell itself.
Nevertheless, there are ways to protect yourself from a Garza Blanca timeshare scam:
1. Only buy a Garza Blanca timeshare during a presentation on site and not in a sale’s room outside of the resort (unless you are certain that the seller is authorized to sell Garza Blanca timeshares).
2. Do not buy a Garza Blanca timeshare from an Internet site.
3. Avoid Garza Blanca resale companies.
4. Do not pay any fees upfront if you wish to sell your Garza Blanca timeshare.
5. If in doubt, contact Garza Blanca Residence Club through their official website: http://www.garzablancaresidenceclub.com