Everything you need to know about Tafer Hotels & Resorts in a nutshell. Who is Tafer? What does Tafer do? Where does Tafer operate? Read on …
Who is Tafer?
Tafer Hotels & Resorts is a Mexican hospitality and leisure group with a chain of luxury hotels, leisure products, construction company and marketing agency. It is also the majority shareholder in Villa Group Resorts. Its owner and directors have more than 30 years service working in the leisure and tourism industry.
What does Tafer do?
In addition to designing, building and operating luxury hotels and resorts in Mexico Tafer Hotels & Resorts sells real estate and fractional ownership as well as vacation club membership. Tafer also invests in a variety of leisure products such as quality boat tours and other services related to tourism.
Where does Tafer operate?
Currently, Tafer Hotels & Resorts operates in Mexico with plans for international expansion of its brands in the future. You can find Tafer resorts and boutique hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Mascota and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere with two new locations soon to join the collection in Los Cabos and Riviera Maya in 2017.
Here is a list of properties owned and operated by Tafer Hotels & Resorts:
- Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Mousai Puerto Vallarta
- Sierra Lago Resort & Spa in Mascota
- Sian Ka’an Village in Quintana Roo
- Garza Blanca Los Cabos (2017)
- Garza Blanca Riviera Maya (2017)
Here is a list of properties owned and operated by the Villa Group Resorts of which Tafer is the majority shareholder:
- Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta Spa Resort
- Villa del Mar Puerto Vallarta
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa in Riviera Nayarit
- Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit